NEVADA P.I.L.B. ARMED GUARD CLASS
- A valid P.I.L.B. issued Guard Card (Provisional cards are not acceptable)
- An original Employment Verification Form (V.A.E.S. form) signed by a Registered Agent of Employer
- A $25 money order made payable to the P.I.L.B.
- Course fee of $150 cash
- A firearm in good working condition of the same caliber + action to be used on duty (gun rentals are available at The Range 702)
- Duty belt or holster (archangel has holsters to fit many different firearms)
- 150 rounds of ammo for live fire exercises and qualification